Infrastructure & Cloud Services
What does your IT infrastructure look like?
Is it a mix of legacy systems and the latest compliant cloud systems? Do you need to update your IT infrastructure, or simply maintain it as optimally as possible?
Everything we do today runs on a digital system. A coherent IT infrastructure is the backbone to a successful, efficient agency. We have deep experience in both on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure maintenance, including expertise handling cloud migrations.
We do this work because we believe in the power of ethical leadership to transform lives – and your leaders need a unified, secure IT infrastructure in order to focus on the business of government.
To help you achieve your mission, we can work within and improve upon any IT infrastructure. When possible, we put cloud-based systems first to provide an elastic, scalable infrastructure, securely accessible from anywhere in the world.
Are you considering a cloud migration?
From a small pilot to an enterprise-wide shift, we work with:
- Public cloud and virtual private cloud infrastructures
- Fully private cloud infrastructures
- Hybrid cloud (the use of public and private cloud systems depending on work sensitivity)
- Multi cloud (the use of multiple, independent cloud systems chosen by individual departments, some of which may be public)
Whether you are unable to use a cloud for security purposes or simply are not ready to port the whole agency into a new infrastructure, we work extensively with non-cloud infrastructures as well. Our expertise includes virtualization, networking, and secure communications, ultimately building a safer, smoother end-user experience.
Learn more about how we implemented new infrastructure services with Federal clients:
- We built a virtual infrastructure for a Federal intelligence agency
- We leveraged desktop and application virtualization for the Department of State
- We migrated an on-prem development and test environment to Gov Cloud